1031 Energy: Oil and Gas Properties
1031 Energy.com, LLC, offers the opportunity to the qualified investor to invest and use 1031 tax deferred monies into oil and gas producing properties. These investments are available for 1031 tax deferred exchanges and through a standard investment.
Why invest in the oil and gas business?
* purchase of oil and gas assets can provide investors with portfolio diversification;
* oil and gas assets also can serve as a hedge against rising energy prices;
* oil and gas tax codes allow for a 15% depletion allowance from gross revenues, for most investors, it is recommended to consult with the appropriate professional in this area;
* oil and gas properties are often used as replacement property for real estate and other investments to defer capital gains taxes under IRS section 1031.
* There are no additional closing costs, points, fees to exchange from a real estate property into a oil/gas with 1031 Energy.
The energy market is in worldwide focus. 1031 Energy.com offers a tax deferred investment, through a 1031 exchange for real estate investors wanting to apply their real estate sales proceeds and invest in oil and gas. We believe the oil and gas industry is a solid investment opportunity that is driven by a combination of influences. The oil and gas properties we offer have a production history. While inexact, production curves in oil and gas wells are predictive of future production. With a direct leasehold ownership in oil and gas properties, the Investor will own a record title ownership in the leasehold interest associated with the oil and gas well(s). The Owner will receive a monthly revenue check (less expenses) directly from the purchaser of the oil and/or gas product.
CONTACT US to receive an Information Packet.
EnergyNet was the first server-based Real Time internet oil and gas property auction service in which clients are brought together to buy and sell oil and gas properties, leases and minerals. The EnergyNet service permits SELLERS to list properties for sale with a reserve price, BUYERS to bid on properties of interest, and all EnergyNet users to browse through property due diligence data in a fully automated service that is available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
Through EnergyNet, clients can buy and sell oil and gas properties without leaving their home or office. Headquartered in Amarillo, Texas, EnergyNet has representatives in Houston, Dallas and Midland, Texas, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and Denver, Colorado.
The EnergyNet principals have more than 30 years experience in the oil and gas business, and have been active in the acquisition and divestiture, exploration and production, producing well operations, drilling, geologic engineering and land management. EnergyNet is a registered Broker/Dealer in 43 states with the NASD and was named Best of The Web by Forbes Magazine.
To Contact Dana Veitch, President, regarding Oil and Gas Property Investment Strategy Click Here for Advent Oil and Gas